Publicly support efforts made in Southern Nevada to end homelessness, and support service providers. Below are informational pages that can be downloaded for public use. They can be used to support advocacy efforts in Southern Nevada.
- 2016 Southern Nevada Homeless Census and Survey Comprehensive Report
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Community Planning and Development. (2016, October). The 2015 Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress
- Clark County School District, Title I HOPE
- National Network for Youth, Consequences of Youth Homelessness (Issue brief). (n.d.)
- National Center on Family Homelessness. Fact Sheet on Family Homelessness
- National Low Income Housing Coalition, Out of Reach 2016