NOTICE OF MEETING AND AGENDA
SOUTHERN NEVADA HOMELESSNESS CONTINUUM OF CARE BOARD
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of the Southern Nevada Homelessness Continuum of Care Board and the Continuum of Care has been called and will be held at 2:00 p.m. on March 9, 2023, online
via WebEx at https://clarkcountynv.webex.com/clarkcountynv/j.php?MTID=m7af3bb7f426d0a63f74cde9c30d79d91 Password: SNHCoC; Telephone at +1-408-418-9388, Access code: 2481 888 9589)
to consider the following:
1. Call to Order; notice of agenda compliance with the Nevada Open Meeting
- Public Comment — No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be Comments will be limited to three minutes.
3.Approval of the Agenda for March 9, 2023; for possible action.
- Approval of the Minutes from the February 9, 2023, meeting; for possible action.
- Update by the Collaborative Applicant on relevant business of the Continuum of Care (CoC); for possible action.
- Update by the Leadership Team on the activities of Operation HOME!; for possible action.
- Approval of proposed changes to the Governance Structure; for possible action.
- Educational session by United States Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Technical Assistance on Equity; for possible action.
- Presentation by Clark County School District Title I HOPE (Homeless Outreach Program for Education) on Leadership; for possible action.
- Update on local response to and recovery from Coronavirus Disease 19, for possible action.
- Questions and answers regarding reports from the Board working groups (Community Engagement, Coordinated Entry, Data & Systems Improvement, Evaluation, Monitoring, Planning, Youth)—Continuum of Care and Board members may ask questions related to Working Group Reports posted with the agenda. Comments made cannot be acted upon, but may be placed on a future agenda for consideration by the Board.
12. Receive an update from each board member regarding relevant activities within their respective organizations relating to homelessness—Board members may speak on any item under this section of the agenda. Members may comment on matters including, without limitation, future agenda items, upcoming meeting dates, and meeting procedures. Comments made cannot be acted upon or discussed at this meeting, but may be placed on a future agenda for consideration by the board.
13. Public Comment — No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be Comments will be limited to three minutes.
Please be aware of the following: items on the agenda may be taken out of order; the Board may combine two or more agenda items for consideration; the Board may remove an item from the agenda or delay discussion relating to an item on the agenda at any time; and the Board may impose a time limit for speaking on an item on the agenda where public comment or testimony is allowed.
Dated: March 2, 2023