This is a one-day in-person workshop that includes a mix of presentation and interactive activities and provides an overview of the evidence behind rapid re-housing, the core components of effective RRH practices, an orientation to the national RRH standards and performance benchmarks, and guidance on how to have a systemic approach to the implementation of RRH within a crisis response system.
As part of the SNHCoC’s effort to strengthen RRH and improve housing outcomes for people experiencing homelessness, this workshop is designed to provide training to:
• All organizations that currently provide RRH services who will be participating in the Learning Collaborative
• organizations that are considering starting an RRH program
• other providers that want to learn more about RRH
• CoC Board members
• CoC Collaborative Agency staff
• HMIS Administrators, and
• Funders that want to learn about RRH
The workshop is 8:30 am-4:30 pm on May 1, 2019 The workshop is located at:
Clark County Social Service
3rd Floor Training Room
1600 Pinto Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Lunch is on your own
Please register here and allow adequate time to get checked in through security and to be escorted to the training room. Space is limited, and registration will close at least 24 hours before the workshop.