NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of the Southern Nevada Homelessness Continuum of Care Board has been called and will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 8, 2020 online via WebEx
(Password: pDbthCsJ339; Telephone at +1-408-418-9388, Access code: 969 556 115)
to consider the following:
- Call to Order; notice of agenda compliance with the Nevada Open Meeting Law.
- Public Comment — No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken. Comments will be limited to three minutes.
- Approval of the Agenda for October 8, 2020; for possible action.
- Approval of the Minutes from the September 10, 2020 meeting; for possible action.
- Update by co-chairs on recent activities of the Steering Committee; for possible action.
- Update by the Data and Systems Improvement Working Group on the 2020 Southern Nevada Homeless Census; for possible action.
- Presentation by Clark County School District Title I Homeless Outreach Program for Education (HOPE) regarding the current school year; for possible action
- Update by the Southern Nevada Health District on the new non-congregant shelter for Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) isolation; for possible action.
- Update on local response to and recovery from COVID-19, for possible action.
- Questions and answers regarding reports from the Board working groups (Community Engagement, Coordinated Entry, Data & Systems Improvement, Evaluation, Monitoring, Planning, Youth)—Continuum of Care and Board members may ask questions related to Working Group Reports posted with the agenda. Comments made cannot be acted upon, but may be placed on a future agenda for consideration by the Board.
- Receive an update from board members regarding relevant activities within their respective organizations relating to homelessness—Board members and agencies may speak on any item under this section of the agenda. Members may comment on matters including, without limitation, future agenda items, upcoming meeting dates, and meeting procedures. Comments made cannot be acted upon or discussed at this meeting, but may be placed on a future agenda for consideration by the Board.
Please be aware of the following: items on the agenda may be taken out of order; the Board may combine two or more agenda items for consideration; the Board may remove an item from the agenda or delay discussion relating to an item on the agenda at any time; and the Board may impose a time limit for speaking on an item on the agenda where public comment or testimony is allowed.
Dated: October 1, 2020