Please see this link for a recording of a previous Coordinated Entry Training. This link will be available until further notice.
- Once you’ve completed the viewing of the training, which is about 2 hours and 40 minutes, please complete this form if this is your first time participating in this training. Email the form to email@example.com or send back via fax at (702) 598-4228. This document allows for an e-signature.
ONLY THOSE WHO ARE LISTED IN THE REGISTRATION WILL BE PROCESSED FOR ACCESS
- User Agreements are electronically filed by the name of the assessor who completed the training. If you are emailing back the file, please add your First and Last Name and Agency Name to the beginning of the file title, and the date you completed training at the end of the title:
- For example: YourName YourAgency Assessment Tools User Agreement 03-21-2021.pdf
- Like: George Apple CCSS Assessment Tools User Agreement 08-09-2021.pdf
DOCUMENTS RECEIVED NOT FOLLOWING THIS FILE NAMING CONVENTION WILL BE DELAYED IN PROCESSING AND MAY BE LAST TO GAIN ACCESS
- Submit only PDFs, and include only individual agreements in each PDF. Please do not send multiple user agreements in a single document or fax. Documents embedded as graphics in an email will not be accepted, and may be blocked by the County firewall. Forms are due ASAP after training is completed. Only after a user agreement has been received and filed can access to the assessments be provided in the HMIS.
- If you are taking this training again as a refresher after already having taken it at least once since July 2020, please do not send another user agreement if you already have access to the Coordinated Entry agency in the HMIS.