The Southern Nevada Homelessness Continuum of Care Board is responsible for implementation and evaluation of the Help Hope Home plan to end homelessness. In 2007, the plan was developed using stakeholder input, to guide the work of the community in ending homelessness.
The plan has been revised to highlight our community’s progress and to include changes at the Federal level, including integration of the “Opening Doors: Federal Strategic Plan to End Homelessness” and the Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing (HEARTH) Act of 2009.
Performance measures have also been included and are intended to represent tangible ways stakeholders can view progress toward ending homelessness in Southern Nevada. By focusing on managing for results, Help Hope Home can ensure accountability for completing the action steps and meeting goals.
- United States Interagency Council on Homelessness: Home Together
- HEARTH Act of 2009
- Nevada Interagency Council Strategic Plan April 2018
- Help Hope Home: Southern Nevada Regional Plan to End Homelessness 2017 Plan Update
- Southern Nevada Plan to End Youth Homelessness 2018
- Southern Nevada Youth Needs Assessment 2022