NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of the Southern Nevada Homelessness Continuum of Care Board has been called and will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 8, 2023, in the Board Room at the United Way of Southern Nevada, 5830 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 to consider the following:
1. Call to Order; notice of agenda compliance with the Nevada Open Meeting Law.
2. Public Comment — No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken. Comments will be limited to three minutes.
3. Approval of the Agenda for June 8, 2023; for possible action.
4. Approval of the Minutes from the May 11, 2023, meeting; for possible action.
5. Presentation and discussion on the evaluation of Coordinated Entry by U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Technical Assistance Providers and Lived X Consultants; for possible action.
7. Public Comment — No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken. Comments will be limited to three minutes.
8. Closed session discussion on the roles of the Collaborative Applicant and the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Lead; for possible action.
Please be aware of the following: items on the agenda may be taken out of order; the Board may combine two or more agenda items for consideration; the Board may remove an item from the agenda or delay discussion relating to an item on the agenda at any time; and the Board may impose a time limit for speaking on an item on the agenda where public comment or testimony is allowed.
The United Way of Southern Nevada is accessible to individuals with disabilities. With 24-hour advance request, a sign language interpreter may be made available (TDD (702) 385-7486) or Relay Nevada toll free (800) 326-6868, TT/TDD.