NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of the Southern Nevada Homelessness Continuum of Care Board has been called and will be held at 2:00 p.m. on May 11, 2023, online via WebEx at Password: SNHCoC; Telephone at +1-408-418-9388, Access code: 2481 888 9589) to consider the following:
1. Call to Order; notice of agenda compliance with the Nevada Open Meeting Law.
2. Public Comment — No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken. Comments will be limited to three minutes.
3. Approval of the Agenda for May 11, 2023; for possible action.
4. Approval of the Minutes from the April 13, 2023, meeting; for possible action.
5. Educational session by United States Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Technical Assistance on Equity; for possible action.
6. Approval of the Local Priorities previously presented by the Data and Systems Improvement Working Group; for possible action.
7. Presentation by the Data and Systems Improvement Working Group on System Performance Measures; for possible action.
8. Update by the Collaborative Applicant on relevant business of the Continuum of Care (CoC); for possible action.
9. Presentation by Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada on medical discharges to shelter programs; for possible action.
10. Presentation by the Technical Subcommittee of the Nevada Interagency Advisory Council on Homelessness to Housing on their action plan; for possible action.
11. Questions and answers regarding reports from the Board working groups (Community Engagement, Coordinated Entry, Data & Systems Improvement, Evaluation, Lived X Consultants, Monitoring, Planning, Youth)—Continuum of Care and Board members may ask questions related to Working Group Reports posted with the agenda. Comments made cannot be acted upon, but may be placed on a future agenda for consideration by the Board.
12. Receive an update from each board member regarding relevant activities within their respective organizations relating to homelessness—Board members may speak on any item under this section of the agenda. Members may comment on matters including, without limitation, future agenda items, upcoming meeting dates, and meeting procedures. Comments made cannot be acted upon or discussed at this meeting, but may be placed on a future agenda for consideration by the board.
13. Public Comment — No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken. Comments will be limited to three minutes.
Please be aware of the following: items on the agenda may be taken out of order; the Board may combine two or more agenda items for consideration; the Board may remove an item from the agenda or delay discussion relating to an item on the agenda at any time; and the Board may impose a time limit for speaking on an item on the agenda where public comment or testimony is allowed.
Dated: May 4, 2023