NOTICE OF MEETING AND AGENDA
SOUTHERN NEVADA REGIONAL PLANNING COALITION’S
SOUTHERN NEVADA HOMELESSNESS CONTINUUM OF CARE BOARD
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
that a meeting of the Southern Nevada Homelessness Continuum of Care Board, a subcommittee of the Southern Nevada Regional Planning Coalition, has been called and will be held at
2:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 12, 2015
Board Room at the United Way of Southern Nevada, 5830 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
to consider the following:
1. Call to Order; notice of agenda compliance with the Nevada Open Meeting Law.
2. Public Comment – No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken. Comments will be limited to three minutes.
3. Approval of the Agenda for November 12, 2015; for possible action.
5. Receive an update on the progress of the 25 Cities Initiative; for possible action.
6. Receive an update from the Nevada Homeless Alliance and a presentation from NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Nevada ; for possible action.
7. Approval of the Board’s action plan as presented by the Planning Working Group; for possible action.
8. Receive a presentation on proposed amendments to the Governance Charter and Structure for the Board; for possible action.
9. Receive an update from each board member regarding relevant activities within their respective organizations relating to homelessness. Board members may speak on any item under this section of the agenda. Members may comment on matters including, without limitation, future agenda items, upcoming meeting dates, and meeting procedures. Comments made cannot be acted upon or discussed at this meeting, but may be placed on a future agenda for consideration by the board.
10. Public Comment — No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken. Comments will be limited to three minutes.
Please be aware of the following: items on the agenda may be taken out of order; the Board may combine two or more agenda items for consideration; the Board may remove an item from the agenda or delay discussion relating to an item on the agenda at any time; and the Committee may impose a time limit for speaking on an item on the agenda where public comment or testimony is allowed.
The United Way of Southern Nevada is accessible to individuals with disabilities. With 24-hour advance request, a sign language interpreter may be made available (TDD (702) 385-7486) or Relay Nevada toll free (800) 326-6868, TT/TDD.